Are you new to affiliate marketing and feeling overwhelmed by the number of programs out there?
Here are some of the top affiliate programs that every beginner needs to know about.
- Amazon Associates: Amazon is the undisputed leader in affiliate marketing. Their program is unparalleled in size, mainly due to the extremely large and varied number of products that Amazon offers. And, the fact that Amazon is a trusted brand across the world helps ease user-conscience and makes you one step closer to getting the conversion.
- Wealthy Affiliate: Wealthy Affiliate offers a free training program for new online marketers, with a focus on affiliate marketing and how to gain traffic and monetize your blog as quickly as possible. The value of being part of the community is as valuable as the money you can earn supporting their site, and I’ve learned a ton of tricks from the site even after being involved in internet marketing for years.
- LinkShare: Self-proclaimed as the largest affiliate network in the world, LinkShare offers thousands of affiliate programs for all levels of internet marketers. Their extensive system allows you to easily sign up for and manage a variety of link programs.
- CJ Affiliate: Formerly known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate is truly a global leader in facilitating online marketing. Used by tons of name-brands and small sites alike, and complete with easy to use widgets and deep-linking, their are ample opportunities here for most niches.
- Clickbank: I personally have mixed feelings about Clickbank. Their claim to fame is allowing anyone to setup an affiliate program to sell their products. The sheer size of their program makes the network hard to ignore, since you can find a product for just about any niche imaginable. Their system is simple and easy to use, but comes with a lot fees.
I hope that helps get you started monetizing your traffic. If you’re new to the game, be sure to check out my Intro to Affiliate Marketing article for a more complete overview of what affiliate marketing is and how you can succeed.