One mistake I commonly see with new marketers is they jump around from one program to another, swayed by thoughts of making money quickly and effortlessly, when the truth is that earning money online takes time.
That’s why today I’d thought I’d start a 1 Year Challenge for everyone to do a Wealthy Affiliate Trial. I hereby challenge you to make a 1 year commitment to building a successful, profitable business.
This challenge is not about wealthy affiliate, specifically, but about committing yourself to earning real money online. I always advocate that affiliate marketers should be in it for the long haul, and this is no exception. Wealthy Affiliate is simply the best starter platform I’ve seen, so that’s why I chose it.
Wealthy Affiliate University is a learning platform and community that has stood the test of time. Their system consistently gets very strong feedback from members, and I have personally used their program and can recommend it.
There are two levels of membership: free and premium, which is great because you can try their platform and courses at your own pace without spending a dime. Read my Does Wealthy Affiliate Work? article for a more thorough review.
Signing Up for a Wealthy Affiliate Trial
If you’ve not used Wealthy Affiliate before, I suggest you start for free to get familiar with the system, and then take advantage of their $19 introductory upgrade. Of course, the real trial is what happens to your site after the first 30 days.
Five Reasons to Commit to a 1 Year Wealthy Affiliate Trial:
- Wealth of Content. There’s no way you worked through all of the courses, trainings, and workshops that are on the site in 30 days.
- Wealth of Community. I’ve been around online marketing for a while, and it’s rare to see such a supportive, eager, and creative group of people in one place. I wish I had access to this level of support when I first started out. The group motivational aspect alone is worth the membership.
- Stay Motivated: Committing up front means that you’re far more likely to stick with your new business. If you string along month by month, you don’t have any clear measuring stick of when to double down and when to throw in the towel. Setting a 1 year goal is extremely important psychologically, and will help get you through those down days.
- Extreme Savings: Given that you’ve committed to building a financially sustainable business during the months and years ahead, it only makes sense to keep your costs as low as possible. The month-by-month premium membership cost is $47 per month, but the yearly membership is only $359. That means you’ll save over $200 just by committing to build your business!
- Personal Mentorship from Yours Truly: That’s right, I’m going to be giving out FREE mentorship to anyone who signs up for the challenge directly from here at Affiliate-101.
To make matters even more interesting: I’m going to participate in the challenge myself, launching a new site 100% from scratch, following the process detailed on the Wealthy Affiliate site. I’ll keep you updated throughout the process, so you can an extra walk-through example of how to set your site up for success!
To get started, just sign up here, and I’ll see you on the other side!