How To Get Started with Wealthy Affiliate
Have you dreamed of earning online income but yet to make any progress?
Have you been thinking about writing a blog or website but have no idea where to start?
If either of those situations describes you, one of the easiest ways to get started working in affiliate marketing is to leverage wealthy affiliate work from home. Wealthy Affiliate provides comprehensive training and support for people who are new to affiliate marketing and earning income online.
This post is not about the pros and cons of Wealthy Affiliate. I’m planning another post soon with a more complete review, including details on what’s included and how to decide if it’s right for you. The rest of this post is about the steps you need to take if you want to get started with their program.
How To Start:
- Watch this quick wealthy affiliate video on How To Create a Website in 30 Seconds. This video will give you an idea of the teaching style that Wealthy Affiliate uses. All of the on-site videos are presented in a similar style, with easy-to-follow directions on what to do as a new affiliate marketer.
- If you like their straightforward presentation style, take their free Online Entrepreneur Certification Course, which walks you step by step through the process of getting your website up and running, and earning your first paycheck!
- That’s it! Once you’ve signed up for a free account, work through the materials at your own pace. There’s no time limit on the free membership level, so you can take your time exploring the site.
Things To Consider:
- Affiliate marketing is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You will not make millions of dollars overnight, but you can make meaningful income over time.
- The biggest mistake most people make is psyching themselves out before they begin. ANY ACTION IS BETTER THAN NO ACTION. Take baby steps, you’re in this for the long haul.
- Don’t Give Up! Consistent online income is very possible, but it will take time. There are countless people who expect to see immediate results and give up after 1 or 2 months. If you stick with it and follow the steps outlined in this blog and on Wealthy Affiliate’s site, you’ll be sure to start earning money.
You’ve already taken the first step of deciding you want to pursue affiliate marketing. Now it’s time to create an account and get started building your site!